Sunday, March 25, 2012

"A Fatal Infiltration?" How One Christian Got LCG Kicked of GodTV



I am sure this did not make LCG very happy that a lowly Christian, (or should that be "Fake" or
"So-called" Christian as the Official Spokesman of LCG, Bob Thiel calls them), could bring down LCG's programming on GodTV. 

Fatal Infiltration?

I contacted the LCG ended up talking to two of the top UK guys and asked how they got on to God TV, I also asked them how they got on to Gospel TV in Iceland, KICC TV and a few others. We got on really well, my point was that they shouldn't be on mainstream channels as they deny essentials, we talked briefly about the specifics but concentrated on the rightness of taking advantage of the space on the airwaves provided by people and groups they oppose and teach against!  They were honest and said they don't know how they do it, and they said that no one asked them what they believed  and have never been questioned over this.
I told them that I would have to do what I feel is right here and I would have to inform the channels of the beliefs of the LCG. We ended the conversation amicably.

What happened next shocked me. I contacted God TV told them the situation and they told me they would ring me back, soon after they did and told me they had removed LCG and their programme from airtime immediately. They didn't know they were not mainstream or orthodox Christian until I had told them. I contacted KICC TV who told me that someone else had contacted them and they had already removed them from airtime, they also didn't know until they were told what the LCG believed.

5 comments:

Allen C. Dexter said...

I'm happy they are off, but I'd be happier still if those stations and their multitudes of programs pushing god-nonsense were completely gone. Maybe we'd have a little more science and reason in this world instead of all the woooo and fairy tales about the big daddy in the sky.

Anonymous said...

This demonstrates that the Armstrongist churches of God are immoral and unethical, practicing deception under the morality that the end justifies the means.

If you will all recall, the LCG isn't the only one to do this. UCG did it too.

This is convincing evidence that these people don't even know right from wrong at even the lowest of human levels. They don't seem to have a conscience at all. It would be interesting to get brain scans to examine the destroyed parts of their brains and to get brain wave readouts to see if they could even be considered human (according to the studies of Dr. Robert Hare).

If anyone were looking to such as these are for a moral compass, be advised that they didn't just lose it, it has been demagnetized and keeps rotating in random directions.

Disgusting.

Anonymous said...

"I'm happy they are off, but I'd be happier still if those stations and their multitudes of programs pushing god-nonsense were completely gone."


It is very interesting that the Roman Catholic church and its one billion members, together with all its Protestant daughter churches and their additional one billion members, hate everything God said in the Bible and teach against it. They want everyone to reject God's ways as shown by God's laws, and want everyone to instead observe unbiblical, pagan-based nonsense.

Whether God exists or not, it is amazing that two billion people who think they get their beliefs from the Bible don't know what it says.

JT said...

It must be said that God Tv to thier credit moved immediately to deal with this. I'm pleased you have mentioned my blog....how on earth did you find me???

NO2HWA said...

Welcome JT.

Our hats are off to you for accomplishing what you did. You are right that GODTv was swift in removing the program. I have always been surprised that they even took it in the first place.

My sources come from around the world who monitor all things related to Armstrongism.

Keep up the good work!